There’s been a little too much cake around here lately, I’m bored of it and you must be too. So here’s a little dinner recipe for you.
The chicken is cheesy, melty and oh so tender! My raw salad and leeks were a perfect accompaniment, with crunch, freshness and tart flavours from the salad and creamy sweetness from the leeks.
- 20g Parmesan cheese
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 Skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 190'c
- Mix together all the ingredients, except the chicken.
- Place the chicken breasts on a lined baking tray and smother with the yoghurt, cheesy sauce
- Bake for 35 minutes
Raw Carrot and Cauliflower Salad
- 1 small or ½ large cauliflower
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 tsp Capers
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Salad cream
- Chop the cauliflower into florets, cutting any larger ones into thin slices. Mix with carrots and capers.
- In a small bowl whisk the white wine vinegar with mustard, season, then whisk in olive oil and salad cream.
- Pour over the veggies and mix well. Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.